The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is a dynamic choice for stylish and sophisticated lodging in the countryside of Northwest Ireland. Its Rosses Point home is within proximity to town centre attractions as well as nearby outdoor excursions including golfing and surfing. The 132 rooms and suites offer the finest linens and Respa mattresses as well as free high-speed, wireless Internet. The award-winning restaurants and on-site spa treat travellers to a memorable, scenic holiday in the heart of the same setting that inspired the poet William Butler Yeats and his artist brother, Jack B. Yeats.
- 3 kilometres from Sligo’s town centre
- First-class Sligo hotel rooms and suites equipped with high-quality amenities such as Vogue mattresses from Respa
- Award-winning, AA Rosette Classiebawn Restaurant serving eclectic dishes alongside spectacular views of Sligo Bay
- Benwiskin Bar featuring the perfect place to relax with a drink and a light meal after a long day
- Solas Spa & Wellness Centre offering 7 creatively designed treatment rooms, balneotherapy, a dry flotation tank and an impressive Thermal Suite, featuring a Razul
- A total of 10 conference rooms, perfect for hosting weddings, cocktail parties and meetings
A hotel to explore the northwest of Ireland
Explore some of Ireland’s top attractions from hotel’s location near Sligo town center
The hotel’s location near Sligo town center provides convenient access to all the top attractions in the area, including Benbulben Mountain, Lough Gill, Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery, Eagles Flying, Sligo Abbey, WB Yeats Grave at Drumcliffe Graveyard. Ireland West Airport Knock is only 58 kilometers away. Many of the surrounding sights, including Eagles Flying, Sligo Abbey and Lough Gill are just a short drive’s distance.
Golfing in Sligo
Golf lovers will be at home in County Sligo. The area boasts a diverse selection of championship and links courses. Experienced golfers hoping to improve their game will find some very challenging courses, while beginners looking to play a friendly match are equally catered for.
The County Sligo Golf Club
The County Sligo Golf Club at Rosses Point (which is just 5km from the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo) opened with an initial nine courses in 1894. As the course became more popular, it was redesigned by renowned golf architect Harry S. Colt in 1927 and more holes were added due to popular demand. Today, the club has an 18-hole course and is widely regarded as one of Ireland’s great Championship links.